Media and technology will continue to evolve more rapidly than ever before!
Changes will be more apparent in entertainment and social media as it cuts across social, economic and geographic boundaries.
Technology has always played a critical role in content development and media distribution. Now its playing a vital role in absorption of content by audiences across the globe.
Some of the trends that we are observing as we approach 2015 include:
1. Businesses will offer more effective Content Distribution and Marketing Models based on analytics and consumer behaviors.
2. Consumers will demand greater control as they gain more options on what, when and where they watch the content of their choice.
3. Cost of content development will continue to rise for high-end film and TV productions despite use of technology, global outsourcing and reduction of fixed costs.
4. Broadband, mobile and social media will grow at a higher pace around the globe, while advertisers will remain highly selective in deploying funds.
5. Wearable technologies and context-based media will have greatest potential to disrupt media landscape.
As we move to the world of “Internet of Thing”, we will continue to face challenges in data security,
intellectual property and content rights.
We also believe evolution of media and technology will bring more M&A (mergers and acquisitions) and greater partnerships between smaller innovative companies in the emerging markets and global enterprises.
In 2016, we see more options for advertisers, consumers, content developers and technologists worldwide.